Ep18: TL;DR – Risk/Issue Management
In this episode Todd talks about the practicalities of Risk/Issue Management, including what risks and issues are, how to gather them, how to log them and how to review them.
The following topics are covered:
- What’s a Risk/Issue? How are Assumptions and dependencies different?
- What’s different in Agile risk management vs. other methodologies?
- Risk data gather and S.W.O.T analysis
- Risk register breakdown
- ALWAYS HAVE AN OWNER FOR EVERY RISK!!!
- Risk review sessions
- AddING items into the development backlog to address risks and prioritise appropriately
- USING metrics to understand when to act on risks, such as performance testing, etc.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
An example risk register can be found here: